Given that attorneys struggle with what to write about on a regular basis, this list of 13 ideas will help get the juices flowing.
Remember Your Audience
The 13 ideas is a useful beginning and I do agree that attorneys need to use their wealth of experience and practical knowledge as a launch pad for content BUT don’t forget who your audience is and what their issues are. Here a few ways to get those juices flowing:
- What makes you passionate about your topic?
- What are the dozen most important things you want your audience to know about this topic?
- Start with the value or benefit to your audience of about your blog post – catch their interest upfront
- Don’t be afraid to link out to others who are sharing great information with a similar audience and add your spin to it (like I’m doing here)
- Leave your audience wanting more – don’t overwhelm them with your knowledge entice them